Our “Climbing Club” is an essential session for any young climber out there. For children that want to learn from one of our experienced instructors and progress their climbing, these are ideal supervised sessions. It involves a one-hour weekly club session designed to provide climbing skills progression while, incorporating fun games. We have separate sessions for young children (7-11) and youth (12+).
• Clubs run almost every day of the week and at weekends too!
• Regular clubs ideally suited to children aged 7-15 years.
• Ideal for youngsters wanting to try something new.
• All equipment is provided and no experience is necessary!
• Get your children learning all about climbing in a fun, safe and comfortable environment!
Parental consent is required for under 18s to climb at the Colchester Climbing Project. Please register the children in question using a unique email to them and return to this page and you will be able to book them in. Each participant will need to be registered and booked in before they can take part.
How to Book:
- Choose which session you would like to book.
- Click book
- This will take you to the ‘MindBody’ registration site where you will need to create an account.
- USE A UNIQUE EMAIL FOR THE LOG-IN FIELD FOR EACH REGISTERING PERSON.
- Once you have created an account you will be able to confirm the booking.
- Please follow this process for each person that wants to take part in the session.