Our “1/2 Term Climbing Club” is an essential session for any young climber out there. These are ideal supervised sessions for children that want to learn from one of our experienced instructors and progress their climbing. It involves a one-hour weekly club session designed to provide climbing skills progression while, incorporating fun games. We have separate sessions for young children (7-11) and youth (12+).
- Clubs run from Tuesday to Saturday for block booking half terms.
- The kids will be taught from our 5 level syllabus learning all elements of Bouldering.
- Sundays are drop in sessions for those that want to give it a go.
- All equipment is provided and no experience is necessary!
- Get your children learning all about climbing in a fun, safe and comfortable environment!
Our “One Off Kids Club Sessions” are perfect for those kids that want to have a go Bouldering and see if they like it. We cover the basics of climbing and try and have as much fun with all sorts of challenges. This is another way that children can have supervised sessions without having to come every week and can learn more aiding progression.
Parental consent is required for under 18s to climb at the Colchester Climbing Project. Please register the children in question using a unique email to them and return to this page and you will be able to book them in. Each participant will need to be registered and booked in before they can take part.
How to Book:
- Use the “First Visit” tab to register each person taking part in the session
- USE A UNIQUE EMAIL FOR THE LOG-IN FIELD FOR EACH REGISTERING PERSON.
- On the classes page pick the corresponding session and Click book
- This will take you to the ‘MindBody’ site to finalise the booking.
- Please follow this process for each person that wants to take part in the session.
Below are the block bookings for half terms:
Below are the drop in Sunday sessions: