Our “1/2 Term Climbing Club” is an essential session for any young climber out there. These are ideal supervised sessions for children that want to learn from one of our experienced instructors and progress their climbing. It involves a one-hour weekly club session designed to provide climbing skills progression while, incorporating fun games. We have separate sessions for young children (7-11) and youth (12+). These are in 6 week blocks costing £60 with shoe hire included.
- Clubs run from Monday to Saturday for block booking half terms.
- The kids will be taught from our 5 level syllabus learning all elements of Bouldering.
- Sundays are drop in sessions for those that want to give it a go.
- All equipment is provided and no experience is necessary!
- Get your children learning all about climbing in a fun, safe and comfortable environment!
How to Book:
- Use the “First Visit” tab to register each person taking part in the session
- USE A UNIQUE EMAIL FOR THE LOG-IN FIELD FOR EACH REGISTERING PERSON.
- On the classes page pick the corresponding session and Click book
- This will take you to the ‘MindBody’ site to finalise the booking.
- Please follow this process for each person that wants to take part in the session.
Below are the block bookings for half terms: